34 Inspirational Lil Durk Quotes Worth Sharing

I'm just trying to show people that I ain't gotta ride off no movement. I can ride off myself. - Lil Durk. Here are 34 Inspirational Lil Durk Quotes Worth Sharing.

Lil Durk Quotes

1. "Everybody always going to sound like somebody. You got to separate yourself." - Lil Durk

2. "Once upon a time, I was really lost. I was 18 going on 19, and I was shy. All I want to do is get money, and the way I was thinking I was going to do that was a negative route." - Lil Durk

3. "I look up to myself, trying get better. Always try a get better." – Lil Durk

4. "When I do shows, I take pictures and make the fans feel like family. All of that really matters. That's the cheat code if you ain't got a hit." - Lil Durk

5. "I like aiming for the producers who are hungry. I don't chase the wave." - Lil Durk

6. "Stay working. Stay busy. It should be motivation instead of down time because down time is like being depressed. It shouldn’t be like that. It should really be motivation to keep going." – Lil Durk

7. "I was 17 and out of school, living with my mom, starving, not eating, getting locked up, no focus, no guidance. When you ain't got no guidance, you can't do too much. But then I had my first son and started working. I got the right people around me." - Lil Durk

8. "I'm on the road to riches, it's just a lil traffic." - Lil Durk

9. "It feels good to be in a place now where I can give back to my community." - Lil Durk

10. "I grew up without a father, so I have to be on point for my kids." - Lil Durk

Lil Durk Quotes

11. "I'm a good guy at the end of the day, you know what I'm saying? A lot of people will believe what they see in the media from a long time ago. I'm just growing as an artist and as a person." - Lil Durk

12. "So many people switched up on me, changed on me, crossed me, left me when they said they’ll be here for me, its all good though I promise." - Lil Durk

13. "Bone Thugs is one of my favorite rap groups of all time. I listened to them all the time when I was a kid." - Lil Durk

14. "Growing up in Chicago is hard. I'd say 80 percent of the people ain't really got no daddies. Their household wasn't right. All they know is the streets and getting some money to support each other and support their family." - Lil Durk

OTF Hip hop Legend Nunu Fashion Hoodie
  • Designed and printed in the United States.
  • Comfortable, modern fit, polyester cotton blend, wash inside out with cold water. Print may appear smaller on larger sizes.
  • Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Please don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
  • Made of COTTON
OTF Hip hop Legend Nunu Fashion Hoodie
Lasso Brag

15. "My whole life been nothing but pain, so if I tell you I love you I really do! I just have a hard time of showing it, nobody never showed me." - Lil Durk

16. "I look up to myself, tryna get better. Always tryna get better." - Lil Durk

17. "I just want to paint that picture of Chicago that everybody's missing, and I just want to rap about it." - Lil Durk

18. "I let my team pick what order the records go. I don't pick my own records. I'm a fan of my music regardless so you have to think outside of the box." - Lil Durk

19. "I use the studio as my drug. That's where I relieve everything at - the studio." - Lil Durk

20. "I want to relate. I don't want to just rap and go to the next album." - Lil Durk

Lil Durk Quotes

21. "I listen to different artists. I open my mind to different artists." - Lil Durk

22. "My whole life been nothing but pain, so if I tell you I love you I really do! I just have a hard time of showing it, Nobody never showed me." - Lil Durk

23. I gotta stay in that light where people will see me and hear me. And not be scared of me, you know?" - Lil Durk

24. "I grew as an artist and a person. I'm just ready to work, get this money, get this new fan base and tour all over the world." - Lil Durk

25. "Couldn't wait to get grown, say to myself when I make it I'm gone." - Lil Durk

26. "Always read your contract. Know what you're getting yourself into. Know your worth." - Lil Durk

27. "I just wanted to speak to the streets and give them motivation on making it out. Whatever situation they're in, know that they can make do and have a better life." - Lil Durk

28. "So many people switched up on me, changed on me, crossed on me, left me when they said they'll be here for me, its all good through I promise." - Lil Durk

29. "My message is just showing people how I came from nothing." - Lil Durk

30. "I'll never stick to one sound, I switch it up." - Lil Durk

Lil Durk Quotes

31. "I don't want my kids to be on the streets period. I want my kids to be nerds. I want them to be book smart or playing sports - I don't want them to know nothing about the streets." - Lil Durk

32. "I'm happy with the person I become." - Lil Durk

33. "Atlanta is just different. It's the music city." - Lil Durk

34. "Rapping is my dream, but my kids make me happy." - Lil Durk

Just Cause Y'all Waited 2 (Deluxe) [Explicit] by Lil Durk

11/20/2020 03:31 pm GMT

Lasso Brag

You Will Like These

Best of Lil Durk Quotes

I'm happy with the person I become. - Lil Durk

I wanna get the streets riled back up. I wanna get super tours and bookings. Lil Durk

Rapping is my dream, but my kids make me happy. - Lil Durk


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments