Pauly Shore Net Worth and Key Habits

Pauly Shore Net Worth = $25 Million

Pauly Shore is an American comedian, actor, and director. He became a celebrity in the 1990s after being featured in several popular films. Some of his great movies include “Bio-Dome” (1996) and Encino Man (1992).

Pauly was born Paul Montgomery Shore on February 1, 1968, in Los Angeles, California. Pauly started his career as a stand-up comedian by performing at the Alley Cat Bistro at 17 years.

 He launched his acting career in 1992 by appearing in the famous film called “Encino Man.” Other significant films include “Bio-Dome” (1996), “Jury Duty” (1995), “Married With Children” and “Son in Law” (1993), among others.

He has a net worth of approximately $25 million as of 2020.

Source of Wealth

Birth Info

Paul Montgomery Shore

Encino Man

United States

1968

Quotes - Pauly Shore Net Worth and Key Habits

“Even at my peak, I never went too over the top.”

-Pauly Shore

“I'm Jewish. I've always had a thing where it's okay to dance with the devil, just don't become the devil. Even at my peak, I never went too over the top.”

-Pauly Shore

“Comedy wasn't something I chose - it chose me.”

-Pauly Shore

“I think you gotta look at stuff half-full as opposed to half-empty.”

-Pauly Shore

“I'm not used to getting good reviews.”

-Pauly Shore

“I want to show all sides of myself. Yah, I mean, I don't want to howl at the moon my whole life, you know?”

-Pauly Shore

“Death isn't a funny thing. We're all lucky to be living.”

-Pauly Shore

“I think the best comedy comes from stuff that's based in reality.”

-Pauly Shore

“We all have a past; it's just that my past is out there for all to see.”

-Pauly Shore

Pauly Shore Net Worth and Key Habits

Habit #1: Avoid Pride By All Means

Pauly understands the importance of humility and appreciating other people as you pursue your dreams. He is on record for saying, “Even at my peak, I never went too over the top.” He recognizes that he could not have become a successful comedian and actor if not for the people around him.

There is a common saying that “Pride comes before a fall.” It would be best if you never let pride overcome you, no matter the success you have.

It is good to appreciate the people around you and humble yourself. That way, God will continue blessing you so that you can continue being successful in life.

Read - 21 Best Angry Quotes That Will Express Your Emotions

Pride comes before a fall.” It would be best if you never let pride overcome you, no matter the success you have.

Habit #2: Always Be Optimistic

Shore credits his success to the fact that he never gives up on his goals. He once said, “I think you gotta look at stuff half-full as opposed to half-empty.”

Pauly prefers looking at things from a positive perspective. That way, he does not give up on his dreams even if the going gets tough.

Successful people are optimistic that they will eventually accomplish their goals. They are positive in everything that they do, even when facing challenges. Being optimistic enhances self-motivation so that you can continue pursuing your dreams.

Read - 10 Positive Ways to Overcome Obstacles

Pauly prefers looking at things from a positive perspective. That way, he does not give up on his dreams even if the going gets tough.

Habit #3: Ignore Negative Reviews

Pauly does allow negative criticism to pull him down. He understands that not all people love his comedy and acting. The comedian does not care what people say as long he has done his best.

Pauly once said, "I'm not used to getting good reviews." However, negative reviews do not deter him from pursuing his goals.

Never allow negative criticism from haters to pull you down. The rule of thumb is to ignore what people say and continue working on your goals.

Remember that you cannot please everyone, no matter how hard you try. More so, you cannot stop hatters from giving your negative reviews. 

Read - Positive vs. Negative Feedback Loops: The Secret No One Talks About


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments