31 Best Elf Quotes for The Holiday Season

“We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.” – Buddy. Here are 31 Best Elf Quotes.

Elf Quotes

1. “Then I traveled through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, past the sea of twirly-swirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.” – Buddy

2. “I planned out our whole day. First, we make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll go ice skating, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle.” – Buddy

3. “SANTA! Oh my God! Santa, here?! I know him! I know him!” – Buddy

4. “I thought maybe we could make gingerbread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.” – Buddy

5. “Does somebody need a hug?”– Buddy

6. “You stink! You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.” – Buddy

7. “I’m singing! I’m in a store and I’m singing!” – Buddy

8. “I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!” – Buddy

Elf Quotes

9. “You sit on a throne of lies!” – Buddy

10. “Have you seen this toilets? They’re ginormous!” – Buddy

11. “Not now, Arctic Puffin!” – Buddy

12. “Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!” – Mr. Narwhal

13. “Of course you’re not [an elf]. You’re six-foot-three and had a beard since you were 15.” – Leon the Snowman

14. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Buddy

15. “What about Santa’s cookies? I suppose parents eat those, too?” – Buddy

16. “You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card.” – Buddy

Elf Quotes

17. “I am a cotton-headed ninny muggins!” – Buddy

18. “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.” – Buddy

19. “So, good news…I saw a dog today.” – Buddy

20. “Son of a nutcracker!” – Buddy

21. “I’m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR.” – Buddy

22. “There’s room for everyone on the Nice List!” – Buddy

23. “It’s just nice to meet another human who shares my affinity for elf culture.” – Buddy

24. “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?” – Buddy

Elf Quotes

25. “I think you’re beautiful and I feel really warm when I am around you and my tongue swells up.” – Buddy

26. “He’s an angry elf.” – Buddy

27. “I painted a picture of a butterfly!” – Buddy

28. “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it.” – Buddy

29. “If you can sing alone, you sing in front of other people. There’s no difference.” – Buddy

30. “Oh, it’s not a costume. I’m an elf. Well, technically, I’m a human, but I was raised by elves.” – Buddy

31. “What’s more vulnerable than a peach?” – Morris

You Will Like These

Best of Elf Quotes

“He must be a South Pole elf.” – Buddy

“I think you’re beautiful and I feel really warm when I am around you and my tongue swells up.” – Buddy

“This place reminds me of Santa’s Workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.” – Buddy


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments