45 Thought Provoking Kevin Gates Quotes

“If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?” - Kevin Gates. Here are 45 Best Kevin Gates Quotes.

Kevin Gates Quotes

1. “Knowledge is provided but only to those who need to know.” - Kevin Gates

2. “You can’t make everybody else happy and still stay on top.”- Kevin Gates

3. “Wise men change, fools stay the same.”- Kevin Gates

4. “The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know.”- Kevin Gates

5. “If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?” - Kevin Gates

6. “I’ve had good times and I’ve had bad times and I reminisce, maybe when I lay down, but throughout my day I keep myself engulfed in whatever moment I’m in because it could steer me into a depressed state.”- Kevin Gates

7. “Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted. A vision without action is merely a dream. Action, it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.”- Kevin Gates

8. “Wealth is not of the pocket. It’s of the heart. It’s of the mind. I live like that. You could give me a fish and feed more for a day, but if you teach me to fish, you’ve fed me forever. So that’s really my philosophy with it all.”- Kevin Gates

9. “It’s about really really being who you are as an individual and not apologizing for it, that’s what it is. I can feel the growth from my first mixtape to now. On every song, I want to give you a piece of who I am as an individual.”- Kevin Gates

10. “Whatever an individual chooses to do with themselves, long as it doesn’t affect me and they’re respectful with it, I don’t care what they do. Because I’m not perfect and I have flaws, so who would I be to be judgmental?”- Kevin Gates

11. “I have trust issues with allowing other individuals to know my innermost secrets for fear of how I may be viewed. Everyone has this.”- Kevin Gates

Kevin Gates Quotes

12. “Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted.”- Kevin Gates

13. “Emotionally I’m an introvert but it come off as aggression.”- Kevin Gates

14. “Without an understanding of bad… how can one truly have an appreciation of good.”- Kevin Gates

15. “I suffer from depression. Severe cases of it. Not one case of depression, not a severe case, but severe cases of depression. Music is my only outlet, it’s therapeutic to me. It’s a release. It’s how I vent emotionally.”- Kevin Gates

16. “I’m a perfect imperfection. My craft has been perfected. I just need affection, emotionally. I’m an introvert but it come off as aggression.”- Kevin Gates

17. “If I tell the truth about me, what can the world say? I’d love to be accepted, but I’m not seeking acceptance. If you are a fan, it’s because you’re a fan of who I am psychologically, emotionally, and individually. The world can relate to a human being more than it can relate to a superstar.”17. “Everybody around you pretending that they are your partner, let you have a problem they won’t even help you out.”- Kevin Gates

18. “Never break or fold, that’s what it takes to be major.”- Kevin Gates

19. “Why accept failure when success is free?”- Kevin Gates

20. “Any artist that’s as serious about making music as I am, I’m cool with that. But if you tellin’ me, “Man, send me a verse and I’m a send you a verse.” No. That’s not collaborating. We don’t know each other and I’m serious about this music.”- Kevin Gates

21. “Money coming, money gotta flip it. I ain’t waiting on nobody, I’mma go get it.”- Kevin Gates

22. “If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you’re destined for failure.”- Kevin Gates

Islah [Explicit] by Kevin Gates on Amazon Music - Amazon.com
Lasso Brag

Kevin Gates Quotes

23. “I’ve had good times and I’ve had bad times and I reminisce, maybe when I lay down, but throughout my day I keep myself engulfed in whatever moment I’m in because it could steer me into a depressed state.”- Kevin Gates

24. “You can learn from a dummy. You can watch a dummy and learn what not to do. I’ve always been an observant individual. You don’t know how much you love something until you can’t do it. That’s one thing I can say that I learned. I learned how much I love music.”- Kevin Gates

25. “I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge. I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.”- Kevin Gates

26. “It is illegal to steal my feelings and leave.”- Kevin Gates

27. “I have trust issues with allowing other individuals to know my innermost secrets for fear of how I may be viewed. Everyone has this.”- Kevin Gates

28. “The things that are most difficult for me to put into words and speak about, I put into my music. I’m just super passionate about my craft and super passionate about what I do.”- Kevin Gates

29. “I’ve always stood on my own two. I don’t need a team. I don’t do the entourage thing, 30 people. I don’t do that. That’s just not me.”- Kevin Gates

30. “Don’t get mad at me for being the best of what I was created to be.”- Kevin Gates

31. “I just always wanted to study human behavior because every psychologist that I would talk to would tell me I was bipolar, and I know I’m not bipolar, so I had to perform a psychoanalysis on myself to find out that I have unresolved grief.”- Kevin Gates

32. “Whatever I have a natural love for or respect or admiration for, I tattoo it on my body. My next tattoo is probably going to be Muhammad Ali. I’ve got Bob Marley, I’ve got Elvis, I’ve got Malcolm X. I’ve got so many tattoos. It’s crazy. I’m really running out of space. But when I go get tattoos, it’s therapeutic for me also.”- Kevin Gates

Kevin Gates Quotes

33. “My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.”- Kevin Gates

34. “I love to be clean. I wear the same things, all of my clothes pretty much look the same. I’m a plain and simple type of guy. I don’t really do a lotta busy colors and things of that nature. I feel like less is more.”- Kevin Gates

35. “Some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love.”- Kevin Gates

36. “To inform, to improve, to make better, and I believe that’s what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter.”- Kevin Gates

37. “I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.”- Kevin Gates

38. “To be honest I am not looking to be romantic, already got someone at home.”- Kevin Gates

39. “I have trouble with letting go. That’s my problem. Anybody that has extreme highs and extreme lows is bipolar to any psychologist and that’s not necessarily the truth.”- Kevin Gates

40. “Music’s the most therapeutic thing for me. Because I suffer with depression, and it’s my only form of releasing it. Just as you do with your recorder, I record my thoughts. I vent. It’s a channel. I’m an introvert when it comes to displaying my emotion. And because I’m such an introvert, the best thing for me to do is to talk to the mic.”- Kevin Gates

41. “I know my voice is very distinctive because in a room of 100 people, my voice is always picked out.”- Kevin Gates

42. “Every time the leaves are changing it’s the loneliest time of the year.”- Kevin Gates

43. “I got 6 jobs I don’t get TIRED!”- Kevin Gates

44. “Breathing is so important with physical activity, then how much more important is it with psychological activity?”- Kevin Gates

45. “I write a lot of my best music in the car, like late night. Three, four in the morning. I’m in the passenger seat, I got my driver, my getaway driver. My Bonnie, I’m Clyde. That’s when everything is just settled. In the daytime it’s chaotic. Everybody just goin’ nowhere fast. In a rush to go nowhere.”- Kevin Gates

You Will Like These

If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.

- Kevin Gates Net Worth and Key Habits

- Bill Gates Net Worth and Key Habits

- 33 Uplifting Depression Quotes

Best of Kevin Gates Quotes

“Wealth is not of the pocket. It’s of the heart. It’s of the mind. I live like that. You could give me a fish and feed more for a day, but if you teach me to fish, you’ve fed me forever. So that’s really my philosophy with it all.” - Kevin Gates

 “If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you’re destined for failure.”- Kevin Gates

“Don’t get mad at me for being the best of what I was created to be.”- Kevin Gates


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments