50 Cool Harley Quinn Quotes

“My love for my Joker was stronger than their madhouse walls!” – Harley Quinn. Here are 50 Cool Harley Quinn Quotes.

Harley Quinn Quotes

1. “Clothing is clearly not Harley’s priority, but in some comic iterations, it’s become a big factor in her life.” – Harley Quinn

2. “They’ve got Hello Kitty on them. They’re fashionable.” – Harley Quinn

3. “I’ll never understand why Superman wears the same outfits every day.” – Harley Quinn

4. “You can’t deny there’s an element of glamour to these super-criminals.” – Harley Quinn

5. “I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” – Harley Quinn

6. “Nice to meet you. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?” – Harley Quinn

7. “I’m having a BAD DAY! I’m sick of people trying to shoot me, run me over, or blow me up! All I wanted was a new dress – and I actually paid for it!” – Harley Quinn

8. “I think you should do what he says. It would be a shame to get blood all over my nice new outfit. What do you think, Bat-brain? Like it? What am I saying, ‘course you do. Who wouldn’t?” – Harley Quinn

9. “I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.” – Harley Quinn

10. “I’m going to kill you. For everything, you’ve done to me. All the times you’ve made me feel useless and small. For all the times I will never forget. For all the things I can never forgive.” – Harley Quinn

11. “Hush, little baby, don’t say a word, Momma’s gonna kill for you the whole damn world.” – Harley Quinn

12. “You didn’t like my show? Well, try this one. It’s called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate.’ It’s a comedy.” – Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Quotes

13. “I found The Joker’s psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming — and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me.” – Harley Quinn

14. “Because everything she does comes from within; from some dark impulse. I guess that’s what makes her so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive.” – Harley Quinn

15. “Face it, Harl, this stinks — yer a certified nutso wanted by the law in over a dozen states — and hopelessly in love with a murderous, psychopathic clown.” – Harley Quinn

16. “I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.” – Harley Quinn

17. “Don’t get me wrong, my puddin’s a little rough, but he loves me, really.” – Harley Quinn

18. “You don’t have to be crazy to be in love. But it helps.” – Harley Quinn

19. “My love for my Joker was stronger than their madhouse walls!” – Harley Quinn

20. “That so cute, you think you’re scary. Well, mister, I’ve seen scary and you don’t have his smile.” – Harley Quinn

21. “You got the look. And a lotta nerve. What you don’t have is the right. Joker was a hero. You’re not fit to lick his boutonniere!” – Harley Quinn

22. “If I’m mad enough to skip the tears and go straight to laughing, you better run cause I’m about to lose my shit.” – Harley Quinn

23. “It soon became clear to me the Joker was actually a tortured soul. Yes, I admit it. As unprofessional as it sounds, I had fallen in love with my patient. Pretty crazy huh?” – Harley Quinn

24. “You think I’m just a doll. A doll that’s pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You’re wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.” – Harley Quinn

25. “What, you were just thinking you can have a happy family and coach little leagues, and make car payments? Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don’t get normal!” – Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Quotes

26. “Self-awareness comes in all forms.” – Harley Quinn

27. “I’ve made so many mistakes and there’s no one left who believes in me.” – Harley Quinn

28. “If I get mad at you that means I still care. Worry when I don’t get mad.” – Harley Quinn

29. “I may be twisted but at least I make it interesting.” – Harley Quinn

30. “She can be so cleverly threatening.” – Harley Quinn

31. “We had mad love, once upon a time. But now that’s over, Mister J.” – Harley Quinn

32. “I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.” – Harley Quinn

33. “Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile; the love behind your anger; and the reason behind your silence.” – Harley Quinn

34. “Never again. No more obsession, no more craziness, no more Joker. I finally see that slime for what he is: a murderous, manipulative, irredeemable…” – Harley Quinn

35. “I may look happy but honestly dear, the only way I will really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.” – Harley Quinn

36. “I’ll burn the world just to see the fire in your eyes!” – Harley Quinn

37. “I have done everything you said. Every test, every trial, every initiation. I have proved I love you. Just accept it!” – Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Quotes

38. “You can’t kill me without becoming like me. I can’t kill you without losing the only human being who can keep up with me.” – Harley Quinn

39. “You know, for what it’s worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps, but there comes a time when a gal wants more. And now, all this girl wants is to settle down with her loving sweetheart.” – Harley Quinn

40. “I know how the world works, okay? And when it comes to the heart, everyone for themselves, right?” – Harley Quinn

41. “You really put the ‘fun’ in funeral.” – Harley Quinn

42. “I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time.” – Harley Quinn

43. “We can’t change the past, but there’s a difference between moving on and letting go.” – Harley Quinn

44. “What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it’s the voices. Ahaha, I’m kidding! That’s not what they really said.” – Harley Quinn

45. “So, what if I’m crazy? The best people are.” – Harley Quinn

46. “I dunno about ‘genius,’ but I do got a PhD.” – Harley Quinn

47. “Nice work, butterfingers, why didn't just turn the bat signal on while you were at it!” – Harley Quinn

48. “Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.” – Harley Quinn

49. “Ladies and jerks! There’s been a slight change in tonight’s show. Insteada the opera robbin’ you for somethin’ like a thousand bucks a seat — we’re gonna rob you! Believe me, folks, I’ve seen it already. I’m doin’ ya a big favor!” – Harley Quinn

50. “I tried to play by the rules, but no! They wouldn’t let me go straight! Society is to blame!” – Harley Quinn

You Will Like These

If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.

- 34 Best Joker Quotes from Movies

- LL Cool J Net Worth and Key Habits

- 48 Best Wall Quotes On Money & Success

Best of Harley Quinn Quotes

“You can’t kill me without becoming like me. I can’t kill you without losing the only human being who can keep up with me.” – Harley Quinn

“I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.” – Harley Quinn

“Because everything she does comes from within; from some dark impulse. I guess that’s what makes her so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive.” – Harley Quinn


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments