Versatile Blogger Award !!!

Heyy people what’s up hope you are doing well. So today for the first time I have been nominated for this award.

And I’m so happy 😸😸 Oh ! Let’s come to the topic now !


So let’s take a moment to thank Manoj Mehra. Guys he is an excellent writer do follow his blog.

believestrong.wordpress.com

Rules :-

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
  • Provide the link to the person’s blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.

7 facts about myself :-

  1. I like poetry and the stuff which has deep meanings.
  2. I am a foodie.
  3. I am usually a silent person.
  4. I am usually childish, but when a situation arises I can be really mature and understanding.
  5. I love winters.
  6. Hopefully sane 😂
  7. I love spending time with myself.

I know I am not posting anything regularly it’s because my schedule doesn’t allow me. But I promise I’ll be regular for sure after sometime.


That’s all thank you for reading my article.

Love you all ❤️

NEVER STOP #RUKNA NAHI ©


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments