21 Hilarious BoJack Horseman Quotes With Life Lessons

BoJack: “Same thing that always happens. You didn’t know me and then you fell in love with me. And now you know me.” Here are 33 Hilarious BoJack Horseman Quotes.

BoJack: “Same thing that always happens. You didn’t know me and then you fell in love with me. And now you know me.” Here are 33 Hilarious BoJack Horseman Quotes.

BoJack Horseman Quotes

1. Princess Carolyn: “That woman can knock a drink back like a Kennedy at a wake for another Kennedy, but I’ll be damned if she doesn’t get shit done!”

2. BoJack: “I’m responsible for my own happiness? I can’t even be responsible for my own breakfast! ”

3. BoJack: “I told you, that’s not what was happening that time. I was masturbating to what the picture represented! You walked in at the worst possible moment.”

4. BoJack: “I need to go take a shower so I can’t tell if I’m crying or not.”

5. BoJack: “You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now it’s all gone. ”

BoJack Horseman Quotes

6. BoJack: “Not understanding that you’re a horrible person doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.”

7. BoJack: “All I learned about being good, I learned from TV. And in TV, flawed characters are constantly showing people they care with these surprising grand gestures. And I think that part of me still believes that’s what love is.”

8. Princess Carolyn: “So, are you available for Tuesday, or are you gonna be too busy masturbating to old pictures of yourself.”

9. BoJack: “I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me”

10. BoJack: “We’re just two lonely people trying to hate ourselves a little less”

BoJack Horseman

BoJack Horseman Quotes

11. Princess Carolyn : “Laura! Clear out my schedule! I have to push a boulder up a hill and then have it roll over me time and time again with no regard for my well-being!”

12. BoJack: “Dead on the inside, dead on the outside.”

13. BoJack: “You know, so Bojack Horseman: “You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now it’s all gone. And I’ll never get it back in me. It’s too late. ”

14. BoJack: “I have half a mind…”

15. Wanda Pierce: “When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.”

BoJack Horseman Quotes

16. BoJack: “He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be. I envy that”

17. Princess Carolyn: BoJack, “I’m gonna level with you, honey. This whole you-hating-the-troops thing is not great.”

18. Princess Carolyn: “Stop pissing off the orphans. A lot of them grow up to be serial killers.”

19. BoJack Horseman: “You sleep on my couch and you don’t pay rent. I’ve had tapeworms that are less parasitic. I don’t even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place. ”

20. Beatrice: “I just wanted to tell you that I know. I know you want to be happy, but you won’t be… and I’m sorry.
BoJack: …What?”

21. Beatrice: “It’s not just you, you know. Your father and I, we, well… you come by it honestly, the ugliness inside you. You were born broken, that’s your birthright. And now you can fill your life with projects your books and your movies and your little girlfriends but… that won’t make you whole. You’re BoJack Horseman. There’s no cure for that.”

You Will Like These

Best of Keyword Quotes

” BoJack : “You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person. “

“When you do bad things, you have something you can point to when people eventually leave you. It’s not you, you tell yourself, it’s that bad thing you did. Do you often keep people at arm’s length? Are you afraid of being known and knowing others?”

“BoJack: My darling mother gave the eulogy. My entire life, I never heard her say a kind word to OR about my father, but at his funeral, she said, “My husband is dead, and everything is worse now.”


Read More
Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments